U11 HADP - NOTIFICATION OF TRYOUT
The purpose of the U11 Hockey Alberta Development Pilot (HADP) – Notification of Tryout Form is to allow access to U11 HADP programming for those who do not have access to a U11 HADP team within their Resident MHA. Players who do not have access to a U11 HADP team(s) within their Resident MHA will be permitted to pursue a U11 HADP tryout with an U11 HADP hosting MHA that is accepting tryout players.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Players who reside outside of a U11 HADP hosting MHA cannot be prohibited from pursuing a U11 HADP tryout by their resident MHA.
- U11 HADP hosting MHAs are permitted to refuse to accept players from outside of their association.
- If a player does not make the U11 HADP team they are evaluating with, the player must return home to their resident MHA.
- There will not be second tryouts permitted.
- Players who reside within an MHA who has been designated as a U11 HADP hosting MHA will not be required to submit the U11 HADP Notification of Tryout Form. Players must tryout with their resident U11 HADP team(s) should they reside in a U11 HADP hosting MHA and will not be permitted movement to another U11 HADP hosting MHA.
If you would prefer to submit a PDF version of the form, you can download the form here.
NOTES PERTAINING TO THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Signatures: In lieu of affixing signatures to this ONLINE form, in the Required for Form Submission section, enter the email addresses for the identified individuals who need to approve the application. Each individual will receive an email with a link and access code which gives them access to the form to approved or decline the request. Email updates are provided as each individual authorizes the application.
- Forward Submission: To forward a copy of the form to recipients not included on the form (i.e. Host MHA/Club Team), enter the email address(es) in the Forward Submission section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- Save for Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email, with a PDF copy of the form provided as an attachment.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CERTAIN EMAIL PROVIDERS NOT DELIVERING EMAILS TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENTS. IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A FORM, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure that the email address(es) are spelled correctly.
- Within 12-18 hours of submitting your form, confirm that it was received by the recipient(s). If not, contact [email protected] for assistance.
- If you were required to sign the form, but did not receive an email (check your spam/ junk folders) with the link (with 1-2 hours of submission), contact [email protected] for assistance.
- We know we are having specific issues with shaw.ca email addresses, but there are also other providers where we are experiencing problems. Please be vigilant.
PLEASE BE ASSURED WE ARE TRYING TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BUT THERE ARE SOME DEFINITE CHALLENGES.
U11 HADP - Notification of Tryout Form
This form must be completed and presented to the U11 HADP hosting MHA first, before a player is eligible to participate in that teams’ evaluations. It is understood by all parties that should the player be chosen as a member of the designated team, the U11 HADP hosting MHA will notify the players’ Resident MHA.