Minor Female Hockey
Alberta currently has close to 8,000 females participating in our sport and female hockey is currently one of the fastest growing sports in the province. Whether your daughter is just starting out or has been playing for a number of years - there are a number of great opportunities for her to become involved in female hockey.
Female hockey provides the opportunity for girls to engage in a healthy, active lifestyle while developing new friendships that will last after the hockey season ends. Female Hockey allows girls to develop as athletes and as citizens of Alberta, learning key life lessons through their participations in Canada’s game. Getting your daughter involved in hockey will give her a chance to:
- A chance to set goals and work hard to achieve those goals
- A chance to learn from setbacks and handling adversity in a positive way
- A chance to learn to work with others and strive to achieve a collective team goals
- A chance to grow as a leader and prepare for life outside the arena
- A chance to enjoy Hockey For Life!
Minor Female Hockey Leagues in Alberta
If you have a question:
Minor Female Chair: Julie Feragan
Zones 1 & 2 Minor Regulation Coordinator: Trevor Sack
Zones 3 & 4 Minor Regulation Coordinator: Darla Jackson
Zones 5, 6 & 7 Minor Regulation Coordinator: Hockey Alberta
Zone 8 (Edmonton) - Bryan Toles
Zone 9 (Calgary) - Jason Higgins