Prior to a program starting:
- Up to one week prior to camp starting: Full refund less administrative fee of $30
- From One week to 72 hours to beginning of camp: Full refund less administrative fee of $60
- From 72 hours to beginning of the camp: No refund
During a program:
- If a refund is deemed appropriate, it will be pro-rated to the amount of time the participant was in the program.
For example: A camp costs $100 for five one-hour sessions and a participant is injured in session two, and unable to complete the camp. The participant shall be entitled to a $60 refund.
Hockey Alberta Cancelation:
- In the event that Hockey Alberta cancels an event, participants will get a full refund.
- No refunds shall be issued for online programs offered by or through Hockey Alberta
- In individual cases involving extenuating circumstances that fall outside of this policy, a refund request must be submitted in writing by the participant to Hockey Alberta. Each request will be reviewed by the appropriate department, who will make the decision as to whether a refund will occur.