2021 U16 Female Development Camp
The 2021 U16 Female Skills Development Camp, Fuelled by Gatorade, runs July 26-29 at the Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre in Red Deer.
This is a position specific skill development camp and is open to 2006 and 2007-born female athletes from Alberta who were registered with a Hockey Canada/Hockey Alberta sanctioned program in the 2020-21 season. Each position will participate in 4 on-ice position specific skill sessions over two days:
- July 26-27 Goaltenders: positioning, movement, puck skills & tactics
- July 26-27 Defence: skating skills, puck skills, defending & shooting
- July 28-29 Forwards: skating skills, puck skills, deception & goal scoring
It is important to note that there are no evaluations or selections associated with this camp.
- Registration is limited at each position.
- Only Hockey Canada/Hockey Alberta Registered female athletes born in 2006 and 2007 are eligible to register.
- The deadline to register is Wednesday, July 14.
Cost for the camp is $200 plus GST.
For any registration inquiries, please contact Taryn Baumgardt, Coordinator, Female Hockey at [email protected]
Gatorade is a proud partner of Hockey Alberta. Gatorade Sports Drink was created to fuel athletic performance. Over the last 50 years, countless hours in the lab and on the field enabled us to ensure that every single ingredient within it is a reflection of that mission. For more information on the science behind the fuel, or its products visit Gatorade’s website.