Registration is now open for Dodge Caravan Kids for Novice teams across Alberta.
What is Dodge Caravan Kids?
The goal of Dodge Caravan Kids is to help enrich the game of hockey for participating coaches, players and their families. Dodge Caravan Kids represents one of FCA Canada’s key community endeavours.
Each year participating Novice-level hockey teams receive $500 in funding and access to exclusive hockey benefits. To-date, Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, and Ram retailers and FCA Canada Inc. have provided over $6 million to help more than 12,000 teams and 180,000 kids enjoy the game of hockey.
Who is Eligible?
- Canadian novice hockey teams and associations located within 150 kilometres of a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep® and Ram retailer. Visit www.dodge.ca to locate your closest retailer. (NOTE: Atom divisions teams are ONLY eligible in Atlantic Canada.) Exemptions can be made upon request (i.e. in rural areas where car dealerships are not local).
- Teams and associations are eligible to participate regardless of other corporate sponsorships they may have, unless those partnerships are with a competing automaker or their associated retailer
Each team/association enrolled in the Dodge Caravan Kids program will receive:
- $500 in funding. Please contact your local branch/association for further information on funding policies.
- The opportunity to enter the Dodge Caravan Kids photo contest for a chance to win up to $500 in extra funding.
- The opportunity to win a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and $5,000 for your local minor hockey association.
Registration is available between September 23rd, 2016 and December 1st, 2016
Register > | More Information >