RED DEER - Hockey Alberta is proud to introduce a brand new website for the newly created Alberta Female Hockey League (AFHL).
Some key features of the new afhl.ca include:
- A fully responsive site that automatically adjusts to the size of your screen, including mobile devices and tablets.
- Full schedules for each league, including a link to the Google map location of each rink.
- A score ticker across the top of the page.
- A stats page for both players and goaltenders, updated automatically once a game score is inputted.
- A league message board, so teams can interact with each other throughout the season.
- A Social Media feed allowing you to keep up with the AFHL on Twitter and Facebook.
The main page of the site will also be updated regularly with league news and information.
The new website was designed by Edmonton’s Pixel Army, who also re-designed hockeyalberta.ca, and created haprovincials.ca and abcup.ca , both of which the AFHL site is modeled from. Pixel Army worked with Hockey Alberta staff to ensure functionality and appearance that meets the needs of the organization, and the entire hockey community across the province.