Alternate Season Sanction Request
This form shall be completed, in its entirety, by any group that wishes to apply for registration and insurance under Hockey Alberta’s “Alternate Season” model.
- Must submit a Sanction request one (1) month prior to the intended Event date.
- Must submit a list of all participants one (1) week prior to the Event.
- Must have written permission from Hockey Alberta before conducting such an event in order to be applicable for Hockey Canada Insurance coverage.
- The Approved Permit must be with the Program / Team at all times (this completed document is the Permit).
- Events must not conflict with any Hockey Alberta commitments that participants may have.
- Copies of all Injury Reports, Game Sheets and Officials’ Reports must be sent to the Hockey Alberta office within 48 hours of completion of the Event(s).
- Teams must adhere to any applicable Tournament and Exhibition Game Regulations, Risk Management Guidelines, and/or Special Event Sanctioning Guidelines as set out by the Host Branch.