Registration Exception - Administration Application
This form is used to manage submissions of applications for registration exceptions. The form is to be completed by the Zone Minor Administration Coordinator and is NOT to be shared with any MHA.
- MHA submits required documentation to Zone Minor Administration Coordinator.
- Zone Minor Administration Coordinator completes this online form, and uploads required documentation.
- Form is circulated to necessary Zone team members for an opportunity to provide additional comments/details (if applicable). 48-hour window available to forward application submission to Stacey Pattison to provide comments on application.
- Completed application is received by Hockey Alberta office.
- Hockey Alberta staff consult with Committee Chair(s).
- Decision letter issued within 7-10 business days of application submission.
- Move without Parent transfers from one Branch to another (i.e. from BC Hockey to Hockey Alberta) require an Appeal to Hockey Canada. The MHA must contact Michelle Skilnick.
- If the MHA is able to provide all the requested information, the application must be submitted.
- Take into consideration the player’s history (i.e. player movement applications, transfers, tryouts, etc.) when providing comments on the application.