Parent Declaration Form
The Parent Declaration Form is the designated Hockey Alberta form used by Players whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) change residence in situations where the Player continues to reside with the parent(s)/legal guardian(s). The form is a declaration by the Parent(s)/ Legal Guardian(s) of the Player with regard to their permanent or primary residence.
The completed form is submitted to the Minor Hockey Association (c/o Registrar) for which the Player is registering.
NOTES ON COMPLETING THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- RIS: Respect in Sport information can be found by logging into your account for the RIS Parent Program.
- MHA Submission: To ensure that the Minor Hockey Association you are wanting to register with receives a copy of this form, please enter their email address in the Minor Hockey Association Submission section. The Minor Hockey Association requires a copy of this form in order to initiate a transfer of the participant profile in the Hockey Canada Registry.
- Former Address: If the Former Address section does not apply to your situation, check the does not apply box to hide that section.
- When uploading files, preferred file format is PDF. Only single files can be uploaded. If more than one document is required, it may be necessary to merge into one file.
- Contact the Minor Hockey Association to determine what documents are accepted as proof of residency.
- Forward Submission:
- Email addresses entered on this form will appear in the ’Forward Submission’ field at the bottom of the page. These are auto-populated and are not to be removed.
- To forward a copy of the form to recipients not included on the form, add the email address(es) in the Forward Submission section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- Save For Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email, with a PDF copy of the form provided as an attachment.