Male Elite Waiver Form
This form is to be used only in the case of a player being released from a Male Elite Team (For U18 AAA, U16 AAA and U15 AAA only).
This form must be completed in full in order for a player to arrange a second tryout with another Elite Male Team. If accepted on a second tryout, it will be the responsibility of the accepting team host MHA to submit for approval of the second tryout with Hockey Alberta. Only once approved by Hockey Alberta, will a player be able to participate in the second tryout.
To arrange for a second tryout, please contact the Host MHA. Once the second tryout has been granted, complete and submit this Waiver form.
NOTES ON COMPLETING THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Signatures: In lieu of affixing signatures to this ONLINE form, in the Required for Form Submission section, enter the email addresses for the identified individuals who need to approve the application. Each individual will receive an email with a link and access code which gives them access to the form to approved or decline the request. Email updates are provided as each individual authorizes the application.
- Team Official (Team Granting Second Tryout): this email address will be the one in the Host MHA Contact section linked above.
- Save For Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email, with a PDF copy of the form provided as an attachment.