The administrative assistant manages correspondence and statistical information and provides administrative support to a busy team. This person reports to the program coordinator.
- Manage and prepare program statistics and reports.
- Draft correspondence and ensure delivery through courier, email and mail.
- Answer phone and respond to emails.
- Input information into database.
- Assist with planning of events
- Answer participant inquiries; attend meetings on behalf of coordinator
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Expert in Excel, Word and Outlook programs, with minimum 2 year’s experience
- Basic knowledge of the Aboriginal community in Alberta
- Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management abilities and communication skills
- Creative and innovative; you will take the initiative to solve problems and recommend improvements
- Friendly, professional and outgoing to promote positive relationships with members, board, other staff and public.
- Be a team player
Wage: $18.00 to $20.00 an hour depending on experience
Please apply: [email protected]
Hours of work: Full-time position 8:30-4:30, one hour lunch or 9:00-5:00pm. Position located in Edmonton.
Organization: Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc.
Contact: Beatrice Floch
Email: [email protected]
November 30, -0001