Male Elite Tryout Notification Form
This completed form must be presented to each team that the player is trying out for before he is eligible to participate in the tryout camp. It is understood by all parties that should the player be chosen as a member of the designated team, the Elite Team will notify the League and the player’s Resident LMHA. If the player does not make the Elite Team, it is the player’s responsibility to notify his Resident LMHA whether or not he is returning or wishing to access an additional tryout.
NOTES PERTAINING TO THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Signatures: In lieu of affixing signatures to this ONLINE form, in the Required for Form Submission section, enter the email addresses for the identified individuals who need to approve the application. Each individual will receive an email with a link and access code which gives them access to the form to approved or decline the request. Email updates are provided as each individual authorizes the application.
- Forward Submission: To forward a copy of the form to recipients not included on the form (i.e. Host MHA/Club Team), enter the email address(es) in the Forward Submission section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- Save for Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email, with a PDF copy of the form provided as an attachment.
Male Elite Notification of Tryout Form
This completed form must be presented to each team that the player is trying out for before he is eligible to
participate in the tryout camp.