Letter of Permission
This form is intended for tracking players attending and participating in sanctioned camps, tournaments, and events. This form does not give permission to try out.
When approved by your Minor Hockey Association or Club Team President/Designate, this form grants permission for the below named player to attend and participate in the event outlined below.
It is understood by all parties that the below named player will return to the Minor Hockey Association/Club Team issuing this Letter of Permission.
Once all permission signatures have been provided, the Minor Hockey Association/Club Team hosting the sanctioned event will require a copy of the approved form. Submit the approved form as directed by the host Minor Hockey Association/Club Team.
NOTES PERTAINING TO THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Signatures: In lieu of affixing signatures to this ONLINE form, in the Required for Form Submission section, enter the email addresses for the identified individuals who need to approve the application. Each individual will receive an email with a link and access code which gives them access to the form to approved or decline the request. Email updates are provided as each individual authorizes the application.
- Forward Submission: >To forward a copy of the form to recipients not included on the form (i.e. Host MHA/Club Team), enter the email address(es) in the Forward Submission section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- Save for Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email, with a PDF copy of the form provided as an attachment.