Test MAC Review
The Parent Declaration Form is the designated Hockey Alberta form used by Players whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) change residence in situations where the Player continues to reside with the parent(s)/legal guardian(s). The form is a declaration by the Parent(s)/ Legal Guardian(s) of the Player with regard to their permanent or primary residence.
The completed form is submitted to the Minor Hockey Association (c/o Registrar) for which the Player is registering.
NOTES ON COMPLETING THIS FORM:
- All required fields must be completed.
Respect in Sport information can be found by logging into your account for the RIS Parent Program:
- If the Former Address section does not apply to your situation, check the does not apply box to hide that section.
- The Forward Submission section of the form is where you must enter the email address of the Minor Hockey Association for which the Player is registering. This will submit the Parent Declaration Form to the Minor Hockey Association. You will also receive a copy to the email address you entered in the Current Address section. If there are others who should receive a copy of this form, include their emails in this section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- In the Proof of Residency section, you can upload only single files. Contact the Minor Hockey Association to determine what documents are accepted as proof of residency.
- Please ensure that all email addresses are accurate and spelled correctly.