Hockey Alberta operates six Regional Centre offices, located around the province, staffed by full-time consultants who have extensive hockey experience. Regional Centre consultants work directly with the Coach Director of each Local Minor Hockey Association (LMHA) to enhance coach development and support through a number of coach and player development initiatives.
If your LMHA is looking for leadership, expertise, support or assistance in any of the following areas, contact the consultant in your Regional Centre office:
- Coach Development Plan
- Create a coaching plan that will help your association develop and support coaches at all levels.
- NCCP Coach Certification
- Request an NCCP Coach clinic for your association.
- Book and post NCCP Coach clinics on the Hockey Alberta website.
- Regional Coach Development Plan
- Specialty/Instructional Stream Clinics: Book or request a clinic for your association, or find out who is already hosting a clinic that your coaches could attend.
- Mentorship: Promote and provide support to associations to develop a Mentorship Program.
- Coach Education Clinics: Request a specific Coach Symposium or Game Day Clinics for your association.
- Long Term Player Development (LTPD)
- Promote the LTPD framework/guidelines to your association, coaches and parents, and support your association with implementation.
No events within this category matched the search criteria. Please try another search.