Hockey Alberta operates six Regional Centre offices, located around the province, staffed by full-time Managers who have extensive hockey experience. Regional Centre Managers work directly with the Coach Director of each Minor Hockey Association to enhance coach development and support through a number of coach and player development initiatives.
CONTACT YOUR REGIONAL CENTRE
Northwest (Grande Prairie)
Blake Cosgrove, Manager
Mike McGinnis, Manager
Darcy Steen - Manager
Mike Applegate, Manager
Central (Red Deer)
Stephen Pattison, Manager, Hockey Development
South (Lethbridge/Medicine Hat)
Matt Weninger, Manager
If your MHA is looking for leadership, expertise, support or assistance in any of the following areas, contact the consultant in your Regional Centre office:
- Coach Development Plan
- Create a coaching plan that will help your association develop and support coaches at all levels.
- NCCP Coach Certification
- Request an NCCP Coach clinic for your association.
- Book and post NCCP Coach clinics on the Hockey Alberta website.
- Regional Coach Development Plan
- Specialty/Instructional Stream Clinics: Book or request a clinic for your association, or find out who is already hosting a clinic that your coaches could attend.
- Mentorship: Promote and provide support to associations to develop a Mentorship Program.
- Coach Education Clinics: Request a specific Coach Symposium or Game Day Clinics for your association.
- Long Term Player Development (LTPD)
- Promote the LTPD framework/guidelines to your association, coaches and parents, and support your association with implementation.
No events available for this category. Please check back later!