Lethbridge August Goalie Camp
As per Hockey Alberta’s Return to Hockey Plan, participants in Off-Season Skill Development programs must reside within a specified distance of the host community.
This camp will be organized using Physical Distancing, which requires that participants reside within 200 km of the host community.
- If you reside within a 200 km radius of the host community, you ARE eligible to participate in this camp. Please proceed with the registration form.
- If you reside more than 200 km from the host community, you ARE NOT eligible to participate in a Physical Distancing camp. Thank you for your interest.
For Physical Distancing Camps - Camp is being organized via Physical Distancing with well-spaced circuits, lane setups, and / or station-based programming.
Dressing Rooms are not open at the ATB Center for this program.
The Lethbridge August Goalie Camp is a two-day Alberta Built Skills program with progressive content focusing on skating, puck tracking and game situation drills.
Your child will receive:
- 2 ice sessions per day
- 1 off-ice session per day
- Low goalie to instructor ratio
WHEN: August 8-9
WHERE: Lethbridge, ATB Centre
WHO: All goalies from Novice to Midget; Peewee goalies can choose the group they would like to attend.
- 2008 - 2011 born (3:1 goalie to instructor ratio): $290
- 2004 - 2008 born (2.5:1 goalie to instructor ratio): $330
For more information, please contact Matt Weninger, Hockey Alberta Regional Manager, South.
Matt Weninger: Hockey Alberta’s South Regional Centre Manager and Goaltending Lead; Goalie Coach for the Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL).
Cam Basarab - Goalie Coach for the Trail Smoke Eaters (BCHL)
Tyson Verhelst: Regional Goalie Lead for Hockey Alberta; played in the WHL with Spokane Chiefs and Red Deer Rebels.
9:30 - 10:30 On Ice
11:00 - 12:00 Lunch (on own)
12:30 - 1:30 On Ice
2:00 - 3:00 Multi - Sport
11:00 - 12:00 On Ice
12:30 - 1:30 Lunch (on own)
2:00 - 3:00 On Ice
3:30 - 4:30 Multi - Sport