Coach Clinic - Development 1
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS CLINIC IF YOU:
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
The NCCP Development 1 Clinic is two days and includes both in-class and on-ice components. The Development 1 Course will provide a foundation for coaches coaching in the competitive streams in the following areas: Drill Progressions and Regressions, Skills Analysis, Seasonal Planning, linking individual skills and tactics, team building and team tactics, and goaltending.
For the clinic, ensure you bring the following:
- Mask/Face Covering
- For the on-ice portion (skates, stick, gloves, CSA-approved helmet)
- For the in-class portion: notepad, pen/pencil, and/or IPad/ laptop
The cost for this clinic is $262+GST and payment will only be accepted online.
*Refunds will only be given up to 72 hours in advance less a $30 administration fee.*
For full Coach Certification Requirements please go to the Hockey Alberta website: https://www.hockeyalberta.ca/coaches/clinic-information/