Coach Clinic - Coach 2
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS CLINIC IF YOU:
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
Coach 2- Coach Level is the in-person component to follow up the HU-ONLINE Coach 1/Coach 2. It emphasizes basic skills and the importance of having players develop confidence, self-esteem and a love for the game. As part of your registration each coach will be granted access to the Hockey Canada Network App that will provide yearly practice plans, videos and additional coaching resources..
For the clinic, ensure you bring the following:
- Mask/ Face Covering
- For the on-ice portion (skates, stick, gloves, CSA-approved helmet)
- For the in-class portion: notepad, pen/pencil, and/or IPad/ laptop
The cost for this clinic is $136.00 + GST and payment will only be accepted online.
*Refunds will only be given up to 72 hours in advance less a $30 administration fee.
*For full Coach Certification Requirements please go to the Hockey Alberta website: https://www.hockeyalberta.ca/coaches/clinic-information/