Lethbridge July Goalie Camp
As per Hockey Alberta’s Return to Hockey Plan, participants in Off-Season Skill Development programs must reside within a specified distance of the host community.
This camp will be organized using Physical Distancing, which requires that participants reside within 200 km of the host community.
- If you reside within a 200 km radius of the host community, you ARE eligible to participate in this camp. Please proceed with the registration form.
- If you reside more than 200 km from the host community, you ARE NOT eligible to participate in a Physical Distancing camp. Thank you for your interest.
For Physical Distancing Camps - Camp is being organized via Physical Distancing with well-spaced circuits, lane setups, and / or station-based programming.
Please note Dressing Rooms are not open at the ATB Center.
The Lethbridge July Goalie Camp is a week-long Alberta Built Skills program with progressive content focusing on skating, puck tracking and game situation drills.
Your child will receive:
- 2 ice sessions per day
- 1 off-ice session per day
- Low goalie to instructor ratio
WHEN: July 20-23
WHERE: Lethbridge, ATB Centre
WHO: All goalies from U9 to U18; U13 goalies can choose the group they would like to participate with.
- U9, U11, U13 (3:1 goalie to instructor ratio): $525 for the week
- U13, U15, U18 (2.5:1 goalie to instructor ratio): $670 for the week
For more information, please contact Matt Weninger, Hockey Alberta Regional Manager, South.
- Matt Weninger: Hockey Alberta’s South Regional Centre Manager and Goaltending Lead; Goalie Coach for the Moose Jaw Warriors (WHL).
- Cam Basarab - Goalie Coach for the Trail Smoke Eaters (BCHL)
- Tyson Verhelst: Regional Goalie Lead for Hockey Alberta; played in the WHL with Spokane Chiefs and Red Deer Rebels.
- 8:30 - 9:30 Mental Skills
- 10:30 -11:30 am: On Ice
- 11:30 -12:30 pm: Lunch (on own)
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm: On Ice
- 10:00 - 11:00 pm: Mental Skills
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm: On Ice
- 1:00-2:00 pm: Lunch (on own)
- 3:00-4:00 pm: On Ice