EKEC Speaker Series Olds
The Hockey Alberta Foundation is excited to announce the Every Kid Every Community Speaker Series in Olds with Calgary Flames President of Hockey Operations Brian Burke and Edmonton Oilers Vice President of Hockey Operations Craig MacTavish.
The event runs on February 2 at the Pomeroy Inn and Suites in Olds, as well the Olds Sportsplex, in conjunction with the Olds Grizzlys game against the Camrose Kodiaks.
Olds Minor Hockey Association, Olds College Broncos, and Olds Grizzlys have partnered with the Foundation to make this entertaining evening possible.
Tickets to the event are $50 each, or $400 for a table of eight. To purchase tickets, click the "Register Now" button.
Each ticket includes:
- One entry into the Every Kid Every Community Speaker Series at the Pomeroy Inn & Suites in Olds
- Complimentary wings, courtesy of the Pomeroy Inn & Suites
- One beverage, courtesy of the Olds College Brewery
- One fair market value tax receipt
- One ticket to the Olds College Broncos game against the NAIT Ooks on February 1 (non-transferable)
- One ticket to the Olds Grizzlys game against the Camrose Kodiaks on February 2 (non-transferable)
- Complimentary shuttle service from the Pomeroy to the Olds Sportsplex for the Grizzlys game from 7:30-8:30 p.m.
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. at the Pomeroy, with a Hockey Hot Stove set for 6:15 with Burke and MacTavish. The event also features a silent auction and a 50/50 draw.
Tickets also include admission to the Grizzlys game. Following the Hot Stove, a shuttle service to the Olds Sportsplex will be provided from 7:30-8:30 p.m. to attend the game, with an autograph session available in the first intermission.
Proceeds from this event will go towards the Every Kid Every Community program, Olds Minor Hockey, the Olds College Broncos and the Olds Grizzlys.
For more information about Every Kid Every Community, please click here.
For more information on the event, or for any ticket inquiries please call Holly Martin at 403-342-6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org