2020 Team Alberta U12 Skills Camp
Hockey Alberta’s U12 Skills Camp is an Alberta Built Skills program that focuses on skill development, checking skills, and proper training techniques for your child. All participants learn about the Team Alberta program. There are also two sessions for goaltenders.
The camp consists of four sessions:
- Checking skills
- Position-specific training
- Small area games
- Power Edge Pro
WHO: 2008-born male players
WHEN: May 29-31
WHERE: Calgary, Great Plains Recreation Facility
- Only Hockey Canada/Hockey Alberta registered athletes are eligible to register.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please contact Mike Kraichy, Manager, Team Alberta.
All Athletes will respect, uphold and embrace:
- The guiding principle of "Professionalism" in that they treat all team staff members, officials, opponents, peers, administrators and all others in which they come in contact, with respect and dignity while involved in Hockey Alberta development programs
- The principles of fair play, safety and respect towards other athletes and recognize that fighting, verbal abuse, and checking from behind will NOT be tolerated, and may jeopardize further participation in Hockey Alberta development programs
- The spirit of competition in which athletes are expected to compete hard and fair and NEVER compromise the safety of another individual
- That winning is secondary, and that having fun, improving skills, making friends and doing your best are the primary goals
- That team staff members and officials are there to help you and will accept their decisions and show them respect
- The rules, bylaws and regulations of Hockey Alberta, and suspensions incurred in any Hockey Alberta Development Program will carry into the club system, as per Hockey Alberta Minimum Suspension Guidelines
- Specific rules and codes of conducts agreed upon by specific teams while involved in Hockey Alberta’s Development Programs
- Responsibility for all their own personal items.