2020 Alberta Winter Games Regional Camps - Male
Registration is now open for 2007-born male athletes to take part in regional selection camps for the 2020 Alberta Winter Games.
The 2020 Alberta Winter Games run February 14-17 in Airdrie.
- Registration is limited at each position at each camp.
- Only Hockey Canada/Hockey Alberta Registered Athletes are eligible to register.
All four male regional camps will take place December 6-8 at the following locations (dates and locations subject to change):
Calgary - East Calgary Twin Arenas
Capital - Kinsmen Twin Arena (Edmonton)
North - Vegreville Recreation Centre
South - Olds Sportsplex
Space at each regional camp is limited, and registration is on a first come, first served basis.*Each camp has limited space for goaltenders*
If you are unsure in which region you reside, or have any other questions, please contact Dustin Moore at email@example.com prior to registration.
The deadline to register for a male regional selection camp (subject to capacity) is Friday, November 15.
All Athletes will respect, uphold and embrace:
- The guiding principle of "Professionalism" in that they treat all team staff members, officials, opponents, peers, administrators and all others in which they come in contact, with respect and dignity while involved in Hockey Alberta development programs
- The principles of fair play, safety and respect towards other athletes and recognize that fighting, verbal abuse, and checking from behind will NOT be tolerated, and may jeopardize further participation in Hockey Alberta development programs
- The spirit of competition in which athletes are expected to compete hard and fair and NEVER compromise the safety of another
- That winning is secondary, and that having fun, improving skills, making friends and doing your best are the primary goal
- That team staff members and officials are there to help you and will accept their decisions and show them respect
- The rules, bylaws and regulations of Hockey Alberta, and suspensions incurred in any Hockey Alberta Development Program will carry into the club system, as per Hockey Alberta Minimum Suspension Guidelines
- Specific rules and codes of conducts agreed upon by specific teams while involved in Hockey Alberta’s Development Programs
- Athlete is responsible for all personal items.