2019 Hockey Alberta’s POWER EDGE PRO Breakfast Club - Lloydminster
Hockey Alberta will be offering Early Morning Power Edge Pro Skill Development session before school on Monday Mornings 07-10 born players at the Centennial Civic Centre.
Power Edge Pro is an on-ice player development system utilizing propriety equipment and training patterns. The system focuses on Reactive Countering Training™, engaging multiple motor skills simultaneously to develop a player’s small area game performance. All patterns are completed while maintaining puck control and are designed to provide 5x as many repetitions as standard drill based practices, leading to faster development of elite skills.
These sessions will start Oct 28th and there will be 8 total sessions ending Dec 16th. Ice times will be 7:15am-8:15am.
A full schedule will be communicated to those that register.
The cost for the 8 Power Edge Pro Skill Sessions will be $299 and a max of 18 players will be on the ice for the sessions. Player will receive 8 Power Edge Pro ice sessions and a Hockey Alberta CCM Jersey.
Prior to a program starting:
- Up to one week prior to camp starting: Full refund less administrative fee of $30
- From One week to 72 hours to beginning of camp: Full refund less administrative fee of $60
- From 72 hours to beginning of the camp: No refund
During a program:
- If a refund is deemed appropriate, it will be pro-rated to the amount of time the participant was in the program.
For example: A camp costs $100 for five one-hour sessions and a participant is injured in session two, and unable to complete the camp. The participant shall be entitled to a $60 refund.
Hockey Alberta Cancellation:
- In the event that Hockey Alberta cancels an event, participants will get a full refund.
For more information, please contact Mike Applegate, Manager, NE Regional Centre