Canadian Tire Big Play
Do you know of a child who wants to get into minor hockey? Help him or her make a big play by registering for The Big Play.
- In order to qualify for funding, you’ll need to answer "yes" to the following questions:
- Are you the parent or guardian of the child that would like to play?
- Is that child between the ages of 4 and 18?
- Have you checked to confirm that you meet our financial needs criteria? Click here for more information on the guidelines.
- Is your child participating in a Hockey Canada program with one of their registered minor hockey associations in the season for which funding is requested? Most organizations are a member but if you are unsure, please check here.
Before applying for Jumpstart Funding please ensure the registered minor hockey association is prepared to hold a place for your child or children pending funding.
Jumpstart will provide the funding directly to the Hockey Association. We cannot reimburse a parent or guardian that paid for a place on the team before the application was approved.
The Big Play provides funding of up to $500/per child, subject to Jumpstart’s other funding maximums and/or local demands and applications will be approved on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, or to register for The Big Play, go to http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/en/the-big-play