Parent/Guardian Declaration Form
- “Parent/Guardian Declaration Form” is the designated Hockey Alberta form used when families change the physical location of their residence.
- A Player’s residence shall be determined by reference to the residence of his or her parents/legal guardians (as defined in Hockey Canada Regulation F3).
- A Player may not register in another Local Minor Hockey Association that is of the same Category as or a lower Category than the Local Minor Hockey Association in which the Player resides. (See Hockey Alberta Regulation 3.6 – exceptions apply.)
- Hockey Alberta reserves the right to request proof of residency documentation in accordance with Hockey Canada Regulation F3 requirements.
- Falsification of any information may result in discipline as per Hockey Canada / Hockey Alberta regulations.