The Perfect Pair[ing] - Major League Socks X Hockey Alberta Foundation
Major Leagues Socks is Pair[ing] up with the Hockey Alberta Foundation!
With the impact of COVID-19 and the cancellation of in-person fundraising events, every dollar raised will go a long way to keep kids playing hockey across Alberta.
Anyone can use the link to purchase, but who doesn’t love a friendly competition? If you’re looking for a fun way to engage your team virtually while supporting a great cause, take a look below for more information!
The Perfect Pair[ing] Team Contest - CONTEST NOW CLOSED, WINNER ANNOUNCED JAN. 11
WIN A ZOOM CALL WITH A FLAMES OR OILERS PLAYER
- Pitch the idea to your hockey team.
- Register your team for the Perfect Pair[ing] Contest here
- Tell friends and family to purchase their socks at Major League Socks and be sure to enter the code: HOCKEYALBERTA at checkout.
- Your family and friends forward their purchase confirmation emails to [email protected] with your team name.
- The number of socks sold in support of your team will be tallied.
- Contest runs November 23 - December 31, 2020.
- The team with the most socks sold will get a 30 minute zoom call with an Oilers or Flames player, as well as a set of teams socks of their choice.
- Runner up gets a set of team socks of their choice
But wait, there’s more!
If you or your friends and family show off your Major League socks on Twitter or Instagram and tag @HockeyAlberta @MLSocks in your post (be sure to tag us in the photo, not just in the caption), along with your team, you earn an additional tally to your teams total!
REGISTER YOUR TEAM BELOW