Our Minor Midget AA hockey program is seeking a Trainer for the upcoming 2019/20 season.
As the trainer, you will be an integral member of the St. Albert Raiders hockey program you will work directly with the coaching staff to ensure the safety of our athletes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- athletic training and medical coverage during pre-season and regular season games and camps
- evaluation and assessment on player injuries to appropriate staff during games and day to day operation
- concussion testing
- maintaining a fully stocked medical kit
- coordinating with the Manager on purchases of equipment and other supplies needed to facilitate your duties
- coordinate warm-up and cool-downs as needed
- Standard First Aid
- Hockey Alberta Safety Person () course
- Experience working with sports team and its athletes would be considered an asset
- Ability to be flexible to accommodate late evening and weekend practices and games
Please forward your cover letter, resume and proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only interested applicants will be contacted. Look forward to hearing from you.
Organization: St. Albert Raiders REMAA
Contact: Zach Hensch
June 21, 2019