Hockey Alberta Development Director Meeting
As a kickoff to the 2018-2019 hockey season, Hockey Alberta will be hosting another Development Director Meeting targeting representatives that support the development of coaches and players within their respective LMHA. The Edmonton & Surrounding area meeting will be hosted in Spruce Grove at the Border Paving Athletic Centre (10:00am – 2:00pm) on September 15th focusing on the below topics:
- Coach certification & clinic hosting process
- Coach development opportunities
- Personal development points (Hockey Canada)
- Level 2 Instructional Stream Clinics
- Player development strategies
- Novice transition to half ice
- Best practice sharing between associations
- Discussion on various delegate topics
The meeting will be led by the local Hockey Alberta Regional Centre Consultant, providing information and networking opportunities that will support the Development Director positions throughout the province. As Hockey Alberta continues to grow the network and support the development of LMHA’s within Alberta, it is imperative for each association to identify a Development Director who can aid in establishing or refining a coach & player support system. Lunch will be provided and everyone in attendance will receive a registration gift. Hockey Alberta is presenting this meeting free of charge.
If your Minor Hockey Association would like to participate, please fill out the registration below prior to September 5th.