Coach 2 - Coach Level
This course emphasizes the basic skills and importance of having players develop confidence, self esteem and a love for the game. Coaches will be given an introduction to player development, coach knowledge, tools to effectively communicate with athletes and parents, and how to support the athlete in the team, training, practice and game environment.
STEP 1: *HU-ONLINE Coach 1/Coach 2 ($29 + GST)
- 12 module online course that takes approximately 4 hours, and covers the coaching foundation building blocks
- Once registration is complete, coaches can enroll in the appropriate in-person clinic relevant to their coaching requirements (Coach 1 or Coach 2). When attending the in-person, it is assumed coaches that they knowledge from this online course
STEP 2: In-Person Coach 2 – Coach Level ($136 + GST)
- 4 hours classroom followed by 1.5 hours on ice
- Hosted from end of August until November 15th (requirement deadline for coaches)
- Coaches will learn skill development, skill progressions, practice delivery and resource utilization in this practical learning and sharing environment.