Coach 1 - Intro to Coach
Coaches will be given the tools to teach hockey’s basic skills while keeping the theme of practices on fun & fundamentals. Clinics topics include leadership, communication, teaching skills, and lesson planning. All of this is taught with special considerations of the youngest athletes in mind.
STEP 1: *HU-ONLINE Coach 1/Coach 2 ($29 + GST)
- 12 module online course that takes approximately 4 hours, and covers the coaching foundation building blocks
- Once registration is complete, coaches can enroll in the appropriate in-person clinic relevant to their coaching requirements (Coach 1 or Coach 2). When attending the in-person, it is assumed coaches that they knowledge from this online course
STEP 2: In-Person Coach 1 - Intro to Coach ($136 + GST)
- 4 hours classroom followed by 1.5 hours on ice
- Hosted from end of August until November 15th (requirement deadline for coaches)
- Coaches will learn skill development, skill progressions, practice delivery and resource utilization in this practical learning and sharing environment.
MORE CLINICS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION ONCE FACILITIES ARE SECURED.
If there are none in your region, please continue checking back or contact your local Regional Centre