APPLICATION - New Club Team/ Name Change/ Host Location Change
Membership in Hockey Alberta is open to amateur hockey teams at the Junior and Senior levels. In order to be considered for membership within Hockey Alberta and to be eligible to participate within a Hockey Alberta sanctioned League in the upcoming season, Club Teams must complete the following application form by July 1. Upon receipt of the application Hockey Alberta will consult with the respective League and communicate the status of the application back to the Team.
Existing Club Teams requesting a change of team name or host location are also required to complete this form and submit the request for review by Hockey Alberta.
NOTES PERTAINING TO THIS FORM:
- Required Fields: All fields noted with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Upload: When uploading files, preferred file format is PDF. Only single files can be uploaded. If more than one document is required, it may be necessary to merge into one file.
- Forward Submission: To forward a copy of the form to yourself or another recipient, enter the email address(es) in the Forward Submission section. Separate each email address by a comma (no spaces required between addresses).
- Save For Later: Once the form has been started, the form can be saved and completed at a later time by clicking SAVE FOR LATER. If using this option, you must save the provided URL and Access Passcode to access the secure webpage and complete the form submission.
- Submit: When you click SUBMIT, the form will be sent directly to Hockey Alberta and any recipients entered in the form will receive notice of the form submission by email.