Dave Ganley Award
The Dave Ganley Award will be presented to individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to Hockey Officiating in Alberta. (Maximum two recipients per year.)
- Nominees can be either an active or no longer active on-ice official
- Nominees have made an outstanding contribution to hockey officiating in Alberta at either the local or provincial level
- Nominees are or were members in good standing
- Nominees have been or were involved for a minimum of fifteen years with at least five years of administration (ie: zone executive member or local RIC)
- Past Branch RIC (chair of awards committee)
- Branch RIC
- Dave Ganley
- Must be received no later than April 1, (of appropriate year)
- Must have accompanying documentation outlining the nominee’s contribution
- Must be submitted to the chairman of the awards committee with copies to the branch RIC and Dave Ganley
Nominations will be brought forward for (2) years in addition to the original nomination year.
Paul Isaac (Sundre) and Ken Dentzien (Sturgeon County)
Paul Isaac (right) accepts the 2016 Dave Ganley Award.