Procedures for Obtaining a Certificate
Complete the Certificate of Insurance Request Form in full. Please note that abbreviations are NOT accepted. The following information is required to pursue a certificate of insurance:
- Approval, in writing, from acting President of the local Minor Hockey Association
- Approval from Hockey Alberta Game and Conduct Management Committee
- Name and address of premises you will be occupying
- Type of event being conducted on those premises
- Date of event
- Copy of contract you are being requested to sign for use of that facility
- Amount of liability insurance coverage that is being requested by the facility owner
Only after these steps are completed, Hockey Alberta will send this request to B.F Lorenzetti to request a form/certificate of insurance.
Send request form, with any additional documentation to Hockey Alberta – Attention: Allison Marriott.
Fax: (403) 346-4277
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.